Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
In fast food restaurants there is a trick to increase up-sales.
Staff should not say “would you like a drink with that?”. That question has a yes/no answer. People often, reflexively, answer “no”.
They should say “Would you like a Coke or Coffee with that?”.
Anyone telling you we should have chosen a settlement freeze instead of release is falling for the same stupid trick.
We shouldn’t be shopping here: the price is too high and the goods on sale are broken and don’t work.
The only thing we, in Israel, don’t know is what is going on behind the scenes to make our leadership play this game. Anyone who says they know what is going on publicly, probably doesn’t know anything. Anyone who knows is keeping very quiet.
Here’s a story from Arutz 7 of a woman who saved one of these terrorists from an angry mod who would have killed him. She thinks he should still be in prison and is “depressed” about him being released.
Twenty-one years ago, Jerusalem woman Bella Freund was propelled into sudden fame when she saved an Arab terrorist from an angry mob. Freund ran across an angry crowd beating a 21-year-old terrorist who had just stabbed and wounded two Jewish children; she protected him with her body for nearly half an hour, taking blows meant for him and preventing the mob from killing him on the spot.
Also see Sharon’s post about the protests.