Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
I’m a bit puzzled by this protest that’s going on outside the Jew hating Tricycle Theatre right now. That’s the one that has refused to host the Jewish Film Festival this year (they always host it) because of the “situation” and because the festival gets a small grant from the Israeli Embassy.
What do you think of these signs?
No Israeli Flags. (Update: the woman at the front is wearing one)
Not even much in the way of Jewish insignia.
Just baffling signs that seems to say “don’t blame us for what Israel is doing in Gaza”. Is this a “Not in our Name” protest?
Am I wrong? Is there another explanation for those signs?
Boy am I glad I didn’t go. I don’t think I could have taken being in the presence of such cowardice.
More background from Nick Cohen (who’s not Jewish) in the Spectator.