Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
Our dear old friend George Galloway said this:
He wants all Israeli products and even Israelis out of Bradford.
So I started wondering, what exactly would Israelis do in Bradford anyway. And then someone posted on the “Tried and tested great things to do with kids in Israel” group that the Bradford Council lets you order tourist brochures and they claim they will ship them. For Free.
So I ordered a full set. Perhaps you’d like to as well. Here is the link to the website.
You’ll be very pleased to see that the country choice does include Israel.
I can’t wait for my brochures to arrive!