Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
Our dear old friend George Galloway said this:
He wants all Israeli products and even Israelis out of Bradford.
So I started wondering, what exactly would Israelis do in Bradford anyway. And then someone posted on the “Tried and tested great things to do with kids in Israel” group that the Bradford Council lets you order tourist brochures and they claim they will ship them. For Free.
So I ordered a full set. Perhaps you’d like to as well. Here is the link to the website.
You’ll be very pleased to see that the country choice does include Israel.
I can’t wait for my brochures to arrive!