Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Our dear old friend George Galloway said this:
He wants all Israeli products and even Israelis out of Bradford.
So I started wondering, what exactly would Israelis do in Bradford anyway. And then someone posted on the “Tried and tested great things to do with kids in Israel” group that the Bradford Council lets you order tourist brochures and they claim they will ship them. For Free.
So I ordered a full set. Perhaps you’d like to as well. Here is the link to the website.
You’ll be very pleased to see that the country choice does include Israel.
I can’t wait for my brochures to arrive!