Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Dodge Brothers Star Commercial - September 2, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has More To Worry About Than UN Watch’s Funding - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
Our dear old friend George Galloway said this:
He wants all Israeli products and even Israelis out of Bradford.
So I started wondering, what exactly would Israelis do in Bradford anyway. And then someone posted on the “Tried and tested great things to do with kids in Israel” group that the Bradford Council lets you order tourist brochures and they claim they will ship them. For Free.
So I ordered a full set. Perhaps you’d like to as well. Here is the link to the website.
You’ll be very pleased to see that the country choice does include Israel.
I can’t wait for my brochures to arrive!