Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
Our dear old friend George Galloway said this:
He wants all Israeli products and even Israelis out of Bradford.
So I started wondering, what exactly would Israelis do in Bradford anyway. And then someone posted on the “Tried and tested great things to do with kids in Israel” group that the Bradford Council lets you order tourist brochures and they claim they will ship them. For Free.
So I ordered a full set. Perhaps you’d like to as well. Here is the link to the website.
You’ll be very pleased to see that the country choice does include Israel.
I can’t wait for my brochures to arrive!