Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
As the summer holiday (mercifully) draws to a close, I took my kids to a big exhibition of Lego in Tel Aviv this week. This Lego version of London’s Tower Bridge caught my eye.
If you can read Hebrew, have a look at the name of the bridge. Oh well, they aren’t the first to get London Bridge (no longer in London) and Tower Bridge (as depicted in little Danish bricks above) confused.