Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Dodge Brothers Star Commercial - September 2, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has More To Worry About Than UN Watch’s Funding - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
As the summer holiday (mercifully) draws to a close, I took my kids to a big exhibition of Lego in Tel Aviv this week. This Lego version of London’s Tower Bridge caught my eye.
If you can read Hebrew, have a look at the name of the bridge. Oh well, they aren’t the first to get London Bridge (no longer in London) and Tower Bridge (as depicted in little Danish bricks above) confused.