Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
- The Blood Moon Cometh To Israel: It’s Just A Lunar Eclipse - September 27, 2015
As the summer holiday (mercifully) draws to a close, I took my kids to a big exhibition of Lego in Tel Aviv this week. This Lego version of London’s Tower Bridge caught my eye.
If you can read Hebrew, have a look at the name of the bridge. Oh well, they aren’t the first to get London Bridge (no longer in London) and Tower Bridge (as depicted in little Danish bricks above) confused.