Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
As the summer holiday (mercifully) draws to a close, I took my kids to a big exhibition of Lego in Tel Aviv this week. This Lego version of London’s Tower Bridge caught my eye.
If you can read Hebrew, have a look at the name of the bridge. Oh well, they aren’t the first to get London Bridge (no longer in London) and Tower Bridge (as depicted in little Danish bricks above) confused.