Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
As the summer holiday (mercifully) draws to a close, I took my kids to a big exhibition of Lego in Tel Aviv this week. This Lego version of London’s Tower Bridge caught my eye.
If you can read Hebrew, have a look at the name of the bridge. Oh well, they aren’t the first to get London Bridge (no longer in London) and Tower Bridge (as depicted in little Danish bricks above) confused.