Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Were Palestinians Really Protecting Israeli Policewoman From “Settlers”? - August 5, 2015
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
First of all, I’ll post my comment as a photographer, I’ll not speak about the boring Palestinian Israeli conflict.
It seems that u r so stupid to judge on our work, captions.. etc, because u r to lower than us in the way u think, we are professional photographers, controlled and monitored by professionals ISRAELI editors, so u need to knew that every word we put in the caption is True, Really True, So Stop u’re craps and have a life
I’m just glad he posted that as a photographer, and not as a caption writer.
Update: Here is a site on Arouri, including this About section:
Fadi Arouri, Palestinian Photo-journalist born in 1983, He Have BA Degree in Journalism and Political Science from Birziet University, From 2005 He Start Working in Media, He Works For Al-ayyam Daily Newspaper in Palestine since 2005, and He Worked For MaanImages for One Year, beside working For ApolloImages for short period beside working for Associated Press (AP) for Short Period also, and Finally He Works For Reuters Agency as photographer based in Ramallah.
Arouri Was injured in January 2007 from Israeli Army with 2 Killing Bullets, Force him To Treat inside Israeli Hospital For more than 10 months.
I’m guessing he authored that too.
Update: Arouri’s Facebook page. As you can see from his flashing of the ‘V for victory’ sign, he seems to be the objective, truth-telling type.