Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
AP has run photos such as the below, showing “young people” protesting the supposedly unfair imprisonment of palestinian women.
The female palestinian prisoner on the protester’s placard – Sana Muhammad Hussein Shehada – is serving 3 life sentences in prison for transporting a suicide terrorist to Jerusalem in 2002. Three innocent people were killed and dozens wounded in the attack.
Incidentally, this didn’t bother our “peace partners” of the PA, who broadcast the following on their television station.
It is so sad to see young children get so caught up in “politics.”