Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
AP has run photos such as the below, showing “young people” protesting the supposedly unfair imprisonment of palestinian women.
The female palestinian prisoner on the protester’s placard – Sana Muhammad Hussein Shehada – is serving 3 life sentences in prison for transporting a suicide terrorist to Jerusalem in 2002. Three innocent people were killed and dozens wounded in the attack.
Incidentally, this didn’t bother our “peace partners” of the PA, who broadcast the following on their television station.
It is so sad to see young children get so caught up in “politics.”