Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
AP has run photos such as the below, showing “young people” protesting the supposedly unfair imprisonment of palestinian women.
The female palestinian prisoner on the protester’s placard – Sana Muhammad Hussein Shehada – is serving 3 life sentences in prison for transporting a suicide terrorist to Jerusalem in 2002. Three innocent people were killed and dozens wounded in the attack.
Incidentally, this didn’t bother our “peace partners” of the PA, who broadcast the following on their television station.
It is so sad to see young children get so caught up in “politics.”