Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
AP has run photos such as the below, showing “young people” protesting the supposedly unfair imprisonment of palestinian women.
The female palestinian prisoner on the protester’s placard – Sana Muhammad Hussein Shehada – is serving 3 life sentences in prison for transporting a suicide terrorist to Jerusalem in 2002. Three innocent people were killed and dozens wounded in the attack.
Incidentally, this didn’t bother our “peace partners” of the PA, who broadcast the following on their television station.
It is so sad to see young children get so caught up in “politics.”