Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Elder has posted a Christmas Card from Mohammad Shtayyeh, a member of the Central Committee of Fatah.
What better example of the created Palestinian identity with this piece of identity theft! For centuries, at least back as far as the middle ages, Jews have ended the Passover service with “Next Year in Jerusalem”. The standard prayer book has also contained a similar exultation.
Perhaps a reader can tell me exactly how long Jews have been yearning (in preserved written form) for “Next Year in Jerusalem” and then tell me when was the first time a “Palestinian” wrote “Next year in liberated Palestine”?
Update: From Elder of Zion via email comes this online link to a 1723 Haggadah. I’m sure we’ll find earlier.