Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
- Why Do We Save Their Civilians? - June 23, 2015
- How Do You Know A Doctor In Gaza Is Lying? - June 23, 2015
- WATCH: Jerusalem As The Birds See It - June 23, 2015
Elder has posted a Christmas Card from Mohammad Shtayyeh, a member of the Central Committee of Fatah.
What better example of the created Palestinian identity with this piece of identity theft! For centuries, at least back as far as the middle ages, Jews have ended the Passover service with “Next Year in Jerusalem”. The standard prayer book has also contained a similar exultation.
Perhaps a reader can tell me exactly how long Jews have been yearning (in preserved written form) for “Next Year in Jerusalem” and then tell me when was the first time a “Palestinian” wrote “Next year in liberated Palestine”?
Update: From Elder of Zion via email comes this online link to a 1723 Haggadah. I’m sure we’ll find earlier.