Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
- V15 Are Using More Foreign Stock Photos - March 16, 2015
Elder has posted a Christmas Card from Mohammad Shtayyeh, a member of the Central Committee of Fatah.
What better example of the created Palestinian identity with this piece of identity theft! For centuries, at least back as far as the middle ages, Jews have ended the Passover service with “Next Year in Jerusalem”. The standard prayer book has also contained a similar exultation.
Perhaps a reader can tell me exactly how long Jews have been yearning (in preserved written form) for “Next Year in Jerusalem” and then tell me when was the first time a “Palestinian” wrote “Next year in liberated Palestine”?
Update: From Elder of Zion via email comes this online link to a 1723 Haggadah. I’m sure we’ll find earlier.