Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: The Islamic State Of Iran: Like ISIS Just Much Bigger - July 1, 2015
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
Yesterday the official twitter feed of General Aladeen, The Dictator wrote the following marginally offensive tweet directed at the singer/actress Katy Perry:
Amazing night – I was firework all over ur face! U have part of me in ur hair! In Cannes, fly back, or should I abduct u again? @KatyPerry
— General Aladeen (@RepublicWadiya) May 16, 2012
General Aladeen has only 86,000 followers so far.
As you’d expect, Katy Perry has a few more. Somewhere just shy of 20,000,000 so she doesn’t respond to every tweet sent her way. Especially not the offensive ones.
But of course. Sacha Baron Cohen is a celebrity!
Hey Dictator @RepublicWadiya, where shall I address my thank you note for the diamond watch? XO
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) May 16, 2012
So here’s what you need to look at. What movie studio is behind The Dictator?
Which movie studio is releasing “THE 3D FEATURE FILM WILL REVEAL KATY’S LIFE ON-AND OFF-STAGE ”
And that my friends, is how you do that.