Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
- Great News! Israeli Mangoes On Sale In UK - August 23, 2015
Yesterday the official twitter feed of General Aladeen, The Dictator wrote the following marginally offensive tweet directed at the singer/actress Katy Perry:
Amazing night – I was firework all over ur face! U have part of me in ur hair! In Cannes, fly back, or should I abduct u again? @KatyPerry
— General Aladeen (@RepublicWadiya) May 16, 2012
General Aladeen has only 86,000 followers so far.
As you’d expect, Katy Perry has a few more. Somewhere just shy of 20,000,000 so she doesn’t respond to every tweet sent her way. Especially not the offensive ones.
But of course. Sacha Baron Cohen is a celebrity!
Hey Dictator @RepublicWadiya, where shall I address my thank you note for the diamond watch? XO
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) May 16, 2012
So here’s what you need to look at. What movie studio is behind The Dictator?
Which movie studio is releasing “THE 3D FEATURE FILM WILL REVEAL KATY’S LIFE ON-AND OFF-STAGE ”
And that my friends, is how you do that.