Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
The Better Place v1 Charge Spots (CS) represent major developments for the ever-expanding Better Place electric-car charging infrastructure. Available in two different variations, pole and wall-mounted chargers, the v1 features enhanced protection of the charging socket against vandalism and weather extremes. Lower in cost and with an enhanced user experience, the new CS also addresses serviceability and installation for faster deployment.