Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
The Better Place v1 Charge Spots (CS) represent major developments for the ever-expanding Better Place electric-car charging infrastructure. Available in two different variations, pole and wall-mounted chargers, the v1 features enhanced protection of the charging socket against vandalism and weather extremes. Lower in cost and with an enhanced user experience, the new CS also addresses serviceability and installation for faster deployment.