Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
The Better Place v1 Charge Spots (CS) represent major developments for the ever-expanding Better Place electric-car charging infrastructure. Available in two different variations, pole and wall-mounted chargers, the v1 features enhanced protection of the charging socket against vandalism and weather extremes. Lower in cost and with an enhanced user experience, the new CS also addresses serviceability and installation for faster deployment.