Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
According to a new report from a London based Arab human rights group:
From 2007-2011, the PA detained 13,271 Palestinians, and tortured 96% of them resulting in six deaths, report says.
Which leads us to ask: what is so special about the 4% who didn’t get beaten to within an inch of their lives? Just wondering.
And with such a huge level of torture you’d think there was something for Amnesty International to look at. Here’s what you get if you look for representatives of Amnesty in the Palestinian Authority.
Amnesty doesn’t just operate in Israel, however, it seems to operate in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories. So on the one hand they don’t cover the Palestinian Authority (which seems to occupy a great deal of Palestinian Territory today) but they do operate in the only free and democratic non-Apartheid state in the Middle East.