Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
According to a new report from a London based Arab human rights group:
From 2007-2011, the PA detained 13,271 Palestinians, and tortured 96% of them resulting in six deaths, report says.
Which leads us to ask: what is so special about the 4% who didn’t get beaten to within an inch of their lives? Just wondering.
And with such a huge level of torture you’d think there was something for Amnesty International to look at. Here’s what you get if you look for representatives of Amnesty in the Palestinian Authority.
Amnesty doesn’t just operate in Israel, however, it seems to operate in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories. So on the one hand they don’t cover the Palestinian Authority (which seems to occupy a great deal of Palestinian Territory today) but they do operate in the only free and democratic non-Apartheid state in the Middle East.