Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
No, nobody is calling for a campaign of BDS or Boycotts, Disinvestments or Sanctions against the British Deer Society or the British Driving Society. But a facebook friend was puzzled by my use of the term “BDS” and I guess I’m so wrapped up in this stuff it was obvious to me. She googled “BDS” on google.co.uk to find out what I meant. Even then it wasn’t so abundently clear!
Turns out that when I clear my history and search on google.co.uk only the second of the first six results relates to our Jew hating, anti-Israel friends. That’s nice.
So BDS is not a particularly highly regarded term even in the UK, one of the hotbeds of this particular strain of modern Jew hatred.