Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Danger! Danger! Don’t Go There! - May 3, 2015
- Palestinian West Bank: Occupation Growing - April 30, 2015
- Walking And Talking With Murray Greenfield - April 28, 2015
- The Good Stuff From Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha’atzmaut - April 26, 2015
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
No, nobody is calling for a campaign of BDS or Boycotts, Disinvestments or Sanctions against the British Deer Society or the British Driving Society. But a facebook friend was puzzled by my use of the term “BDS” and I guess I’m so wrapped up in this stuff it was obvious to me. She googled “BDS” on google.co.uk to find out what I meant. Even then it wasn’t so abundently clear!
Turns out that when I clear my history and search on google.co.uk only the second of the first six results relates to our Jew hating, anti-Israel friends. That’s nice.
So BDS is not a particularly highly regarded term even in the UK, one of the hotbeds of this particular strain of modern Jew hatred.