Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- BBC Bowen Is Playing The Jew Hatred Card - March 4, 2015
- Who Was Filming This Turkish Airlines Crash In Nepal - March 4, 2015
- Netanyahu Speaks To Congress - March 3, 2015
- Watch: Humiliation By Standing Ovation - March 3, 2015
- Who Do You Think Wrote This About Netanyahu’s Speech To Congress? - March 3, 2015
No, nobody is calling for a campaign of BDS or Boycotts, Disinvestments or Sanctions against the British Deer Society or the British Driving Society. But a facebook friend was puzzled by my use of the term “BDS” and I guess I’m so wrapped up in this stuff it was obvious to me. She googled “BDS” on google.co.uk to find out what I meant. Even then it wasn’t so abundently clear!
Turns out that when I clear my history and search on google.co.uk only the second of the first six results relates to our Jew hating, anti-Israel friends. That’s nice.
So BDS is not a particularly highly regarded term even in the UK, one of the hotbeds of this particular strain of modern Jew hatred.