Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
No, nobody is calling for a campaign of BDS or Boycotts, Disinvestments or Sanctions against the British Deer Society or the British Driving Society. But a facebook friend was puzzled by my use of the term “BDS” and I guess I’m so wrapped up in this stuff it was obvious to me. She googled “BDS” on google.co.uk to find out what I meant. Even then it wasn’t so abundently clear!
Turns out that when I clear my history and search on google.co.uk only the second of the first six results relates to our Jew hating, anti-Israel friends. That’s nice.
So BDS is not a particularly highly regarded term even in the UK, one of the hotbeds of this particular strain of modern Jew hatred.