Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
No, nobody is calling for a campaign of BDS or Boycotts, Disinvestments or Sanctions against the British Deer Society or the British Driving Society. But a facebook friend was puzzled by my use of the term “BDS” and I guess I’m so wrapped up in this stuff it was obvious to me. She googled “BDS” on google.co.uk to find out what I meant. Even then it wasn’t so abundently clear!
Turns out that when I clear my history and search on google.co.uk only the second of the first six results relates to our Jew hating, anti-Israel friends. That’s nice.
So BDS is not a particularly highly regarded term even in the UK, one of the hotbeds of this particular strain of modern Jew hatred.