Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Zionist state officials considered that ousting Mursi threatened the security and stability on the Palestinian-Egyptian borders, especially in Sinai.
They have also admitted that the growing instability in Egypt would make it harder for the Egyptians to maintain their control in Sinai. The officials said the main concern is that the vacuum there will be used to carry out attacks against the Zionist entity.
Although I somehow doubt the veracity of this alleged quote by an Israeli official:
“The Zionist entity enjoyed good security cooperation with Egypt under Mursi,” one official said.
Meanwhile, someone at Al Manar has really dropped the ball.
An Israeli official considered that ousting Mursi cannot “vanish the extremists.”