Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
Zionist state officials considered that ousting Mursi threatened the security and stability on the Palestinian-Egyptian borders, especially in Sinai.
They have also admitted that the growing instability in Egypt would make it harder for the Egyptians to maintain their control in Sinai. The officials said the main concern is that the vacuum there will be used to carry out attacks against the Zionist entity.
Although I somehow doubt the veracity of this alleged quote by an Israeli official:
“The Zionist entity enjoyed good security cooperation with Egypt under Mursi,” one official said.
Meanwhile, someone at Al Manar has really dropped the ball.
An Israeli official considered that ousting Mursi cannot “vanish the extremists.”