Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New Daily Show Host Hates Israel More Than Jon Stewart - March 31, 2015
- Richard Gere In The Holy Land - March 30, 2015
- Watch: Past Israel In Color - March 29, 2015
- Kippas Against Hate - March 29, 2015
- Younis The Menace Follows In Shirley Temper’s Footsteps - March 27, 2015
Zionist state officials considered that ousting Mursi threatened the security and stability on the Palestinian-Egyptian borders, especially in Sinai.
They have also admitted that the growing instability in Egypt would make it harder for the Egyptians to maintain their control in Sinai. The officials said the main concern is that the vacuum there will be used to carry out attacks against the Zionist entity.
Although I somehow doubt the veracity of this alleged quote by an Israeli official:
“The Zionist entity enjoyed good security cooperation with Egypt under Mursi,” one official said.
Meanwhile, someone at Al Manar has really dropped the ball.
An Israeli official considered that ousting Mursi cannot “vanish the extremists.”