Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
From Israel’s Dan Hotels group comes this amazing announcement! They’ve begun work on The Dead Sea’s first hotel with underwater rooms. That’s right, if you feel you need a break from it all, why not check in so you can sleep without the fishes. All the wet suites will come equipped with panoramic views of the salty sea floor where you can gaze out for hours trying to spot the fish.
Scheduled to open April 1st 2020. Book early to avoid disappointment!