Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
From Israel’s Dan Hotels group comes this amazing announcement! They’ve begun work on The Dead Sea’s first hotel with underwater rooms. That’s right, if you feel you need a break from it all, why not check in so you can sleep without the fishes. All the wet suites will come equipped with panoramic views of the salty sea floor where you can gaze out for hours trying to spot the fish.
Scheduled to open April 1st 2020. Book early to avoid disappointment!