Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
From Israel’s Dan Hotels group comes this amazing announcement! They’ve begun work on The Dead Sea’s first hotel with underwater rooms. That’s right, if you feel you need a break from it all, why not check in so you can sleep without the fishes. All the wet suites will come equipped with panoramic views of the salty sea floor where you can gaze out for hours trying to spot the fish.
Scheduled to open April 1st 2020. Book early to avoid disappointment!