Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: The Islamic State Of Iran: Like ISIS Just Much Bigger - July 1, 2015
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
From Israel’s Dan Hotels group comes this amazing announcement! They’ve begun work on The Dead Sea’s first hotel with underwater rooms. That’s right, if you feel you need a break from it all, why not check in so you can sleep without the fishes. All the wet suites will come equipped with panoramic views of the salty sea floor where you can gaze out for hours trying to spot the fish.
Scheduled to open April 1st 2020. Book early to avoid disappointment!