Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Pro-terrorist Facebook page Rasid News Network today posted the following, supposed showing a missile fired by the Gaza “resistance”:
And what a glorious projectile it is.
In fact, it’s the Soviet/Russian space station Mir as she reentered the Earth’s atmosphere and broke up over Fiji in 2001.
I guess the terrorists either take us all for dumbasses or don’t consider their actual missiles and rockets photogenic enough (hat tip: Dan).