Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- George Galloway Breaks Twitter Rules - October 6, 2015
- Meet The Henkins - October 2, 2015
- 5 Reasons The “Antisemitism or Anti-Israel” Distinction Is Irrelevant - September 17, 2015
- Time To Take The Ayatollah Off Twitter #BanTheAyatollah - September 10, 2015
- Muhammad Tamimi and the Case of the Ambidextrous Cast - August 31, 2015
We need an idea. Something that will make people get their facts quickly without waiting for things like “gag orders” and “police investigations” to slow down our Twitter trigger fingers. (Twigger fingers?)
I had idea once. It was a “Jump to Conclusions” mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor… and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.
Use it any time crazy stuff happens in Israel.