Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
When the Code Red siren goes off, you are supposed to drop everything and run to the nearest bomb shelter/safe room.
As you can imagine, it is a harrowing experience, but this elderly gentleman – apparently interrupted before or during a shower – does not seem too disturbed by the experience.
We need to crack a smile. It helps keep us sane.