Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
When the Code Red siren goes off, you are supposed to drop everything and run to the nearest bomb shelter/safe room.
As you can imagine, it is a harrowing experience, but this elderly gentleman – apparently interrupted before or during a shower – does not seem too disturbed by the experience.
We need to crack a smile. It helps keep us sane.