Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
When the Code Red siren goes off, you are supposed to drop everything and run to the nearest bomb shelter/safe room.
As you can imagine, it is a harrowing experience, but this elderly gentleman – apparently interrupted before or during a shower – does not seem too disturbed by the experience.
We need to crack a smile. It helps keep us sane.