Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
Lady Gaga is coming to Israel, and has excited her Israeli fans while pissing off her Arab ones with this video message.
A video released by Lady Gaga in which she greets her Israel fans with a “Shalom” has provoked mixed responses from Arab fans and social medial users.
“Shalom, Israel,” the pop superstar said in the brief greeting. “I’m so excited to perform my new tour in Tel Aviv,” she added in reference to her concert scheduled for Sept. 13.
The short video message has gone viral online, with many Arab users labeling her as “disgusting” and devilish” and having “no sensitivities” amid the recent Israeli offensive on Gaza which resulted in the deaths of more than 2,000 Palestinians and more than 65 Israelis.
“She is disgusting and I never liked her because her values are nonexistent. Now she has validated everything I have ever thought of it,” one Facebook user wrote
Another seemingly non-Arab user wrote: “The lack of sensitivity is, in my opinion, the worst of the sins!
On the bright side, they don’t seem to be calling her “disgusting” and “devilish” for practically showing her norgs in the video.
But if they really want to be pissed off, I recommend this one.
Don’t thank me, I’m a giver.