Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Lady Gaga is coming to Israel, and has excited her Israeli fans while pissing off her Arab ones with this video message.
A video released by Lady Gaga in which she greets her Israel fans with a “Shalom” has provoked mixed responses from Arab fans and social medial users.
“Shalom, Israel,” the pop superstar said in the brief greeting. “I’m so excited to perform my new tour in Tel Aviv,” she added in reference to her concert scheduled for Sept. 13.
The short video message has gone viral online, with many Arab users labeling her as “disgusting” and devilish” and having “no sensitivities” amid the recent Israeli offensive on Gaza which resulted in the deaths of more than 2,000 Palestinians and more than 65 Israelis.
“She is disgusting and I never liked her because her values are nonexistent. Now she has validated everything I have ever thought of it,” one Facebook user wrote
Another seemingly non-Arab user wrote: “The lack of sensitivity is, in my opinion, the worst of the sins!
On the bright side, they don’t seem to be calling her “disgusting” and “devilish” for practically showing her norgs in the video.
But if they really want to be pissed off, I recommend this one.
Don’t thank me, I’m a giver.