You can decide which is which.
Happy Passover to all of my people of the Tribe…
– Actor LeVar Burton, who I don’t think is Jewish, but does have a bubbie
Planning on spending the evening in search of that damned elusive afikomen.
– Fellow Star trek actor and confirmed Jew Brent “Data” Spiner, who also seems to have a thing for bitter herbs
Only in LA am I the minority because I don’t have passover dinner tonight
– Nicole Richie, who has apparently never been to Israel. Or New York.
Jewish fun fact: If you celebrate Passover on top of an overpass, you go back in time.
– Conan O’Brien, who definitely wouldn’t have sat at the same Passover seder as Jay Leno.
I spent Passover with gay friends. Two of the four questions were on Liza Minnelli.
– Jewish comedienne Joan Rivers
This week, as we break bread and spend time with our families and friends, I hope we also take a moment to say a word of thanks for our freedom and for those who have given their lives in freedom’s name.
– California Senate candidate Carly Fiorina saying exactly the wrong thing
Just put out fresh tooth brushes for pesach minty fresh!
– Jewish Comedienne Sandra Bernhard who actually did two seders
Please help ensure Israellycool can keep going,
by donating one time or monthly