Right in front of the US Embassy in London is a beautiful green garden called Grosvenor Square. It’s a delightful open space. Here’s the rather imperial looking US Embassy:And here is the nice garden which, to the best of my knowledge, is actually still English land: Now imagine, if you will, that EU diplomats decide they’d like to house Syrian refugees there and they show up with bulldozers, diggers and concrete mixers and start building a refugee housing centre.
What do you think the UK Government would do? Yeah. Me too. And when the UK objects to this the EU diplomats would just say “you can’t touch us, we have diplomatic immunity!”.
That’s pretty much exactly what the EU is doing all over Israel. People are starting to notice. And remember, if you live in the EU (still) your hard earned money is being used to do this to Israel.
The Daily Mail has published a devastating article about the EU breaking the law in Israel and then claiming diplomatic immunity. This isn’t just a few parking tickets: this is European re-colonisation of Israel by illegal building.
This is the headline and summary of the Daily Mail piece:
EXCLUSIVE: Outrage as EU claims diplomatic immunity after using OUR aid money to ‘meddle in the Middle East’ by building on disputed West Bank land
- The EU has built more than 1,000 buildings on the West Bank without planning permission, as well as roads and other infrastructure
- They are at 40 locations in Area C, which was placed under Israeli jurisdiction by international law
- The buildings are given to Palestinians and paid for using aid money from European countries, including Britain
- Regavim, an Israeli NGO, launched legal action against the EU
- But the EU is claiming diplomatic immunity to avoid being taken to court, MailOnline has learnt
- MPs have expressed their fury, branding the EU’s actions ‘dodgy’
An EU spokesperson said its actions were legal because they were ‘humanitarian’
This Daily Mail article is the result of tireless work by the Israeli NGO Regavim who give a short explanation of who they are and what they do in the following video.
Here’s their drone footage of a typical illegal EU colonisation project:
When Israeli Jews go through a rigorous and at times impossibly difficult process to build within the established parts of our home land that Jews returned to after the end of the illegal Jordanian occupation in 1967, the world screams. When the official instruments of the EU state build illegally without any reference to a proper legal framework that does exist, silence.
And notice: without the EU to make this happen, the Palestinian Arabs wouldn’t be doing any of this. They just don’t have the gumption on their own because, as a society, they don’t feel the burning passion for this land and for self determination that Jews do.