Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Palestinian Father Films Young Son Trying To Provoke Israeli Border Policewoman - July 4, 2015
- Attempted Murder, Plain And Simple - July 3, 2015
- Flotilla-holes Pathetic “Aid” To Gaza - July 2, 2015
- Antisemitic Numbskull Of The Day: John Curchod - July 2, 2015
- Zionist Watermelons of DoomTM - July 2, 2015
So let’s briefly review yesterday’s events. Israel preemptively killed some Hamas terrorists planning a terrorist attack against innocent civilians. Hamas responded by targeting innocent civilians, hitting near a school and a hospital (amongst other things), resulting in the death of a father-of-four. Israel responded by targeting Hamas’ interior ministry, resulting in the indvertent death of a baby (due to the fact that Hamas deliberately placed its ministry in a residential neighborhood).
So how does ABC Australia decide to report the day’s events?
Baby killed in Israeli missile strike: hospital
Which makes me wonder why David Hardaker had to find a new job. I’d have thought he would be promoted.