Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
So let’s briefly review yesterday’s events. Israel preemptively killed some Hamas terrorists planning a terrorist attack against innocent civilians. Hamas responded by targeting innocent civilians, hitting near a school and a hospital (amongst other things), resulting in the death of a father-of-four. Israel responded by targeting Hamas’ interior ministry, resulting in the indvertent death of a baby (due to the fact that Hamas deliberately placed its ministry in a residential neighborhood).
So how does ABC Australia decide to report the day’s events?
Baby killed in Israeli missile strike: hospital
Which makes me wonder why David Hardaker had to find a new job. I’d have thought he would be promoted.