Hezbollah is still pointing the finger at Israel for the death of their senior terrorist Imad Mughniyah, claiming they have “proof”.
Hezbollah’s deputy secretary general Naim Qassem has again accused Israel of responsibility for the assassination of the organization’s senior military figure Imad Mughniyah.
In a speech Friday to mark the birthday of the Prophet Mohammed, Qassem said “we have clear proof, of 100 percent that cannot be doubted, that Israel is the head of the assassination.”
Qassem said there is no basis for the claim that others were behind the assassination. “Know that Israel is responsible and it must bear the whole responsibility,” the Hezbollah leader said.
One can only speculate what this proof is. Here are my top 5 guesses:
5. A note found near the body spelling his name as Mad Meshuggeneh.
4. A bottle of Manischewitz given to him moments before he was killed.
3. The “Z” (for “Zionist”) carved on his forehead
2. Traces of monkey hair left on the body.
1. No proof except Syrian denial of wrongdoing.
Please help ensure Israellycool can keep going, by donating one time or monthly