Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Che Guevara may be a pop icon now that he’s dead, but he was nothing more than a terrorist in life.
So it’s fitting that his birth would be commemorated by other terrorists.
Marking the 80th anniversary of the birth of revolutionary leader Che Guevara, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in Jabalya, in northern Gaza, organized a day of free medical services on Friday, June 13, 2008.
The day included medical checkups, including pediatric, cardiopulmonary, and dermatological screenings. Doctors provided prenatal care for pregnant women, and pharmacists provided medicines.
Particularly, hundreds of women and children participated in the program, in which over 750 illnesses were diagnosed, and the Union of Health Work Committees provided free treatment. In addition, 700 children received distributions of packaged milk, and medicines for diabetes, high blood pressure and other serious illnesses were distributed.
Participants pointed to this as an example of working for and serving the people, a revolutionary duty exemplified by Che Guevara and a fitting tribute to his birthday.