Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Encounter Between German Lady And Israeli High School Students At Auschwitz - April 28, 2015
- Roger Waters Turns His Attention To Robbie Williams - April 28, 2015
- Highly Disturbing: Brazen Support Of ISIS In Jerusalem? (Updated) - April 28, 2015
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
Reuters stringer Mohammed Salem takes a corker of a photo designed to elicit sympathy for his beloved palestinians, and paint Israel as the aggressor.
But there’s a hitch. The caption writer falls asleep at the wheel, and Israel is not blamed for the photographed palestinian’s predicament.[click on image to enlarge]
This is not acceptable. After all, people might think the damage was caused by a work accident or palestinian infighting.
Not to worry. It is moments like these that the trusty caption correction comes in handy.[click on image to enlarge]