Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Photo Of The Day: When Ahmed Met Sally Edition - October 9, 2015
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
Reuters stringer Mohammed Salem takes a corker of a photo designed to elicit sympathy for his beloved palestinians, and paint Israel as the aggressor.
But there’s a hitch. The caption writer falls asleep at the wheel, and Israel is not blamed for the photographed palestinian’s predicament.[click on image to enlarge]
This is not acceptable. After all, people might think the damage was caused by a work accident or palestinian infighting.
Not to worry. It is moments like these that the trusty caption correction comes in handy.[click on image to enlarge]