Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
Reuters stringer Mohammed Salem takes a corker of a photo designed to elicit sympathy for his beloved palestinians, and paint Israel as the aggressor.
But there’s a hitch. The caption writer falls asleep at the wheel, and Israel is not blamed for the photographed palestinian’s predicament.[click on image to enlarge]
This is not acceptable. After all, people might think the damage was caused by a work accident or palestinian infighting.
Not to worry. It is moments like these that the trusty caption correction comes in handy.[click on image to enlarge]