Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: The Truth Behind the IDF - July 24, 2015
- BDSHoles Abuse Holocaust Survivor And Call Him “Nazi” - July 23, 2015
- Mariah Carey To Perform Here; Reportedly “Fell In Love” With Israel - July 23, 2015
- Translation Fail Of The Day - July 23, 2015
- Spotted In A Tel Aviv Supermarket - July 22, 2015
Reuters stringer Mohammed Salem takes a corker of a photo designed to elicit sympathy for his beloved palestinians, and paint Israel as the aggressor.
But there’s a hitch. The caption writer falls asleep at the wheel, and Israel is not blamed for the photographed palestinian’s predicament.[click on image to enlarge]
This is not acceptable. After all, people might think the damage was caused by a work accident or palestinian infighting.
Not to worry. It is moments like these that the trusty caption correction comes in handy.[click on image to enlarge]