Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
The results for the first quarter final are in. And once again, it was a real cliffhanger.
|Reader Votes (35%)||Ave Judges’ Score (65%)||Total Score|
|Elder of Ziyon: Arab discrimination against Palestinians: How to fix it||45.61||88.75||73.65|
|7 Agorot: Tragedy and rededication: the Hurva Synagogue and Itamar||54.39||80.00||71.04|
Well done to both competitors for making it to the quarter finals, and especially Elder of Ziyon for progressing to the semis.