Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
10 days after sustaining his life-threatening injuries in a rocket attack against a school bus, 16-year-old Daniel Viflic has finally succumbed to his wounds.
But not before putting up a fight as brave as the attack against him was cowardly.
My thoughts and prayers are with Daniel’s family and friends.
As I mentioned in a previous post, his family lives in my city, and I patronized the Chinese restaurant his parents once owned.
May G-d avenge is blood.