Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
10 days after sustaining his life-threatening injuries in a rocket attack against a school bus, 16-year-old Daniel Viflic has finally succumbed to his wounds.
But not before putting up a fight as brave as the attack against him was cowardly.
My thoughts and prayers are with Daniel’s family and friends.
As I mentioned in a previous post, his family lives in my city, and I patronized the Chinese restaurant his parents once owned.
May G-d avenge is blood.