Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
This story is already a few days old but, heck, it’s too good to pass up.
Aytekin said he had been using the unusual tools of the trade for 39 years now. He uses a sharpened ax to shave men’s beards and an alcohol-soaked piece of cloth set on fire to trim the hair.
“I have received many awards,” Aytekin told reporters. “I recently had customers from China who presented me with a certificate of appreciation. They were here to visit factories that process marble and heard of me while they were in town.”
Aytekin said he was known as the “fiery barber” in Balıkesir and that there were no other hairdressers that shaved people the way he did.
Gee, I wonder why.
Meanwhile, I’m just glad to read a story about a Muslim with an axe, with no mention of infidels.
Update: Here’s another way to use axe on your hair: