Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
Senior PLO official Saeb Erekat has reportedly suffered a “mild heart attack.”
Senior PLO official Saeb Erekat is in a Ramallah hospital after suffering a mild heart attack, informed sources said Tuesday.
Erekat underwent catheterization surgery and is now in a stable condition in the Ramallah medical compound.
Senior officials minister of civil affairs Hussein Al-Sheikh and intelligence chief Majed Faraj called Erekat to check on his condition, the sources said.
Erekat reportedly prefers to think of it as a “massacre.”