Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New Daily Show Host Hates Israel More Than Jon Stewart - March 31, 2015
- Richard Gere In The Holy Land - March 30, 2015
- Watch: Past Israel In Color - March 29, 2015
- Kippas Against Hate - March 29, 2015
- Younis The Menace Follows In Shirley Temper’s Footsteps - March 27, 2015
Senior PLO official Saeb Erekat has reportedly suffered a “mild heart attack.”
Senior PLO official Saeb Erekat is in a Ramallah hospital after suffering a mild heart attack, informed sources said Tuesday.
Erekat underwent catheterization surgery and is now in a stable condition in the Ramallah medical compound.
Senior officials minister of civil affairs Hussein Al-Sheikh and intelligence chief Majed Faraj called Erekat to check on his condition, the sources said.
Erekat reportedly prefers to think of it as a “massacre.”