Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
Senior PLO official Saeb Erekat has reportedly suffered a “mild heart attack.”
Senior PLO official Saeb Erekat is in a Ramallah hospital after suffering a mild heart attack, informed sources said Tuesday.
Erekat underwent catheterization surgery and is now in a stable condition in the Ramallah medical compound.
Senior officials minister of civil affairs Hussein Al-Sheikh and intelligence chief Majed Faraj called Erekat to check on his condition, the sources said.
Erekat reportedly prefers to think of it as a “massacre.”