Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Senior PLO official Saeb Erekat has reportedly suffered a “mild heart attack.”
Senior PLO official Saeb Erekat is in a Ramallah hospital after suffering a mild heart attack, informed sources said Tuesday.
Erekat underwent catheterization surgery and is now in a stable condition in the Ramallah medical compound.
Senior officials minister of civil affairs Hussein Al-Sheikh and intelligence chief Majed Faraj called Erekat to check on his condition, the sources said.
Erekat reportedly prefers to think of it as a “massacre.”