Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
A while ago I told you about a simulation iPhone app that records journeys and tells you how much battery you’d have used if you were driving an electric car.
The creators of the app have updated it and are now putting out a new version: iEV 2. They’ve also switched publishing company so the old version will cease being updated and they are giving the new one away for free to let existing users grab it.
They’ve added a temperature recording feature and plan to use this in the range calculation in the future. They’ve also added new cars and plan to continue adding these as they become available.
That app is now free for a limited period. If you have an iPhone and are curious about whether an electric car could fit your lifestyle, this is a great way to experiment and costs a lot less than a $35,000 car!