Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
The above was taken from an Islamic protest in Sydney, Australia.
It is so disturbing, that it prompted the Prime Minister of Australia to comment.
THE Prime Minister and NSW Premier have condemned yesterday’s violent Islamic protest that has horrified the nation, saying it represented ‘the unacceptable face of multiculturalism’ and was not ‘the Australian way’.
Julia Gillard singled out the chilling image of a young child photographed by a woman as he held aloft a poster preaching death.
“I absolutely condemn the violence that we saw yesterday on the streets of Sydney,” Ms Gillard said. “There is never any excuse for violent behaviour.
“I do not want to see in the hands of anyone, particularly children, offensive signs that call for the killing of others . This is not the Australian way.”
Meanwhile, here are more scenes from the protest in Sydney.
RAW VIDEO: Anti-Islam Film Protests Spread to… by NewsLook
No Western country is immune from it.