Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
The above was taken from an Islamic protest in Sydney, Australia.
It is so disturbing, that it prompted the Prime Minister of Australia to comment.
THE Prime Minister and NSW Premier have condemned yesterday’s violent Islamic protest that has horrified the nation, saying it represented ‘the unacceptable face of multiculturalism’ and was not ‘the Australian way’.
Julia Gillard singled out the chilling image of a young child photographed by a woman as he held aloft a poster preaching death.
“I absolutely condemn the violence that we saw yesterday on the streets of Sydney,” Ms Gillard said. “There is never any excuse for violent behaviour.
“I do not want to see in the hands of anyone, particularly children, offensive signs that call for the killing of others . This is not the Australian way.”
Meanwhile, here are more scenes from the protest in Sydney.
RAW VIDEO: Anti-Islam Film Protests Spread to… by NewsLook
No Western country is immune from it.