Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel Haters, Get Ready For Your Brains To Implode! - April 30, 2015
- The Top 5 Reasons Jimmy Carter May Have Cancelled His Trip To Gaza - April 29, 2015
- Watch: News Channel Lauds Israel’s Humanitarian Aid To Nepal - April 29, 2015
- More Appalling Reactions To Israeli Nepal Action - April 29, 2015
- Watch: Encounter Between German Lady And Israeli High School Students At Auschwitz - April 28, 2015
The above was taken from an Islamic protest in Sydney, Australia.
It is so disturbing, that it prompted the Prime Minister of Australia to comment.
THE Prime Minister and NSW Premier have condemned yesterday’s violent Islamic protest that has horrified the nation, saying it represented ‘the unacceptable face of multiculturalism’ and was not ‘the Australian way’.
Julia Gillard singled out the chilling image of a young child photographed by a woman as he held aloft a poster preaching death.
“I absolutely condemn the violence that we saw yesterday on the streets of Sydney,” Ms Gillard said. “There is never any excuse for violent behaviour.
“I do not want to see in the hands of anyone, particularly children, offensive signs that call for the killing of others . This is not the Australian way.”
Meanwhile, here are more scenes from the protest in Sydney.
RAW VIDEO: Anti-Islam Film Protests Spread to… by NewsLook
No Western country is immune from it.