Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
- Caption This: Elephant In The Room Edition - May 3, 2015
Beware the Zionist Gift Basket of Doom.TM
A Post reporter and photographer attempted to deliver the goods on Saturday night to the Warwick Hotel in Manhattan, where Ahmadinejad had checked in on Sept. 19. The Iranian leader is in New York for the United Nations General Assembly.
In response to seeing the gag gift, the Post claimed that an Iranian official at the hotel exclaimed, “You’re going to endanger my life!” at which point a U.S. Secret Service agent turned away the delivery.
Among the goodies included in the basket were Jewish food items such as Gold’s borscht, Manischewitz gefilte fish, Murray’s Sturgeon Shop whitefish and Zabar’s cream cheese. The basket also included a free ticket to the off-Broadway show “Old Jews Telling Jokes” and a brochure for the Museum of Jewish Heritage, which focuses heavily on the Holocaust. Ahmadinjad has publicly denied that the Holocaust took place.
What was he afraid of?