Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Arab students protesting against Israel at Jerusalem’s Hebrew University today learned that palestinian rockets don’t discriminate (hat tip: Jed).
I guess they won’t be boycotting Israeli bomb shelters any time soon.
In related news, today two rockets landed in an open area near the palestinian controlled city of Bethlehem, south of Jerusalem. And a Bedouin was killed by a Gazan “projectile.”