Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
Arab students protesting against Israel at Jerusalem’s Hebrew University today learned that palestinian rockets don’t discriminate (hat tip: Jed).
I guess they won’t be boycotting Israeli bomb shelters any time soon.
In related news, today two rockets landed in an open area near the palestinian controlled city of Bethlehem, south of Jerusalem. And a Bedouin was killed by a Gazan “projectile.”