Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Past Israel In Color - March 29, 2015
- Kippas Against Hate - March 29, 2015
- Younis The Menace Follows In Shirley Temper’s Footsteps - March 27, 2015
- Karma Can Be A B**** Even In Jerusalem - March 26, 2015
Ramallah Parties Like It’s
19992000 - March 24, 2015
The Times of Israel reports on the latest Gaza shenanigans.
A new perfume created in Gaza will bear the name of a missile designed by Hamas and fired in the direction of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv during Operation Pillar of Defense in November, a local newspaper reported on Thursday.
Shadi Adwan, the owner of a local cosmetics company, decided to name a new scent M-75, to “honor the victory of the Palestinian people and the resistance during the eight-day war,” he told Islamist daily Al-Resalah.
The M-75 missile is manufactured in Gaza by Hamas’s Izz A-Din Al-Qassam Brigades, and Hamas claims it possesses a range of 75 kilometers (46 miles).
“The fragrance is pleasant and attractive, like the missiles of the Palestinian resistance, and especially the M-75,” Adwan said, adding that his company wished “to remind citizens of the victory wherever they may be, even in China.”
According to the report, the perfume comes in masculine and feminine scents and costs double the price of other perfumes due to special ingredients it contains, “worthy of the victory in the Gaza Strip.”
In an Israellycool exclusive, I can report that the upcoming range of palestinian perfumes include the following fragrances.
- Yasser’s – the smell of cleverness, blood and filth. With a twist of tiger.
- Brute 72 – the essence of Qassam
- You Go Bus – for the man in a hurry to explode
No word yet on whether there will be a Skunk fragrance.