Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
Fox 5 New York’s Dari Alexander has some pronunciation issues when covering the death of former New York mayor Ed Koch.
For the uninitiated, “sitting Shiva” refers to going through a week-long mourning period in Judaism for first-degree relatives, and is, contrary to popular belief, not the name of an American Indian chief with Jewish roots.