Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
- WATCH: “Concentration Camp” Gaza - July 20, 2015
- Scenes From A KKK Rally - July 20, 2015
- WATCH: David Sheen Gets Owned - July 19, 2015
- Pro-Israel Celebrity David Draiman Quits Twitter - July 19, 2015
Fox 5 New York’s Dari Alexander has some pronunciation issues when covering the death of former New York mayor Ed Koch.
For the uninitiated, “sitting Shiva” refers to going through a week-long mourning period in Judaism for first-degree relatives, and is, contrary to popular belief, not the name of an American Indian chief with Jewish roots.