Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
Fox 5 New York’s Dari Alexander has some pronunciation issues when covering the death of former New York mayor Ed Koch.
For the uninitiated, “sitting Shiva” refers to going through a week-long mourning period in Judaism for first-degree relatives, and is, contrary to popular belief, not the name of an American Indian chief with Jewish roots.