Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
With Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni invited to peace negotiations in Washington as one of our negotiators, I decided to visit her Facebook page for updates.
What I found was something that will no doubt cause an uproar.
The world is not going to be happy over Livni spilling the beans like that.
Of course, if you visit her Facebook page, you won’t actually see that.
But if you visit the Facebook page of palestinian negotiator Dr. Mohammad Shtayyeh, you will see this:
Yeah, that’s the entire map of Israel covered in the Arabic for “Palestine” (Filastin). In other words, he is basically saying the opposite of what I fabricated on Livni’s page – “We will pretend to negotiate for peace, but only as a means to an end. The end being the destruction of Israel and, in its place, a palestinian state in the entire land.”
So the situation is even worse than we thought. Not only have we agreed to kick-start peace negotiations by releasing over 100 murderous, unrepentant terrorists, but we will be negotiating with someone who is not even hiding his true aim: Israel’s destruction.
And the world won’t even blink.