Latest posts by Jono Rose (see all)
- Nir Barkat Inflicts Unholy Tourist Eye Sore On Jerusalem - April 6, 2015
- Alan Parsons Busts Out The Israeli Crew In Tel Aviv - February 11, 2015
- Israel Gets The Boot From Asian Soccer…. Again - January 22, 2015
- Obama, Hanukkah And Another Insulting PC Gesture - December 18, 2014
- Some Thoughts On Sydney Hostage Crisis - December 15, 2014
Last night and today a group of Islamists are staging protests outside the Egyptian Embassy in Tel Aviv. According to YNET:
Some 100 members of the Islamic Movement in Israel are protesting outside Egypt’s embassy in Tel Aviv against the violent clashes in the country, which they dub “a massacre of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
So in the evil, hated Zionist Entity, Islamists are free to protest in Tel Aviv, and you better believe that not a single one of them fears any kind of violent reaction from Israeli security or police personnel.
Personally, I think the irony here is almost too delicious to believe, my friends.