Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
Meet the Israelis who go into neighboring hostile Arab countries to help Syrian refugees.
Coverage in the arabic press is here at Al Watan Voice (is in arabic):
Israeli association provides confidential assistance to Syrian refugees in Jordan
Quote from the article at link below:
“… the Arab countries offer condolences… but the best role is provided by the Israelis because they are crossing the border to provide assistance to the refugees who fled deprived of everything, risking their lives without a word of thank you…”
The organisation is an NGO called IL4Syrians – front page of website has some pics:
Website also describes themselves, their mission and their projects (they do work elsewhere as well).
TV report on their activities is at link below – presenter is speaking in Hebrew and some people are speaking in English.
Of course, they have to keep their identities secret.
hat tip: Israel Matzav