Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
- Thou Shall Not Murder - July 31, 2015
- Gloria Gaynor Serenades Shimon In Hebrew (Twice) - July 30, 2015
Meet Dieudonné, the antisemitic “comedian” behind the Quenelle salute.
Warning: Extremely unfunny and offensive hatred and antisemitism
I’m posting this so you all realize what we are dealing with, and how the roots of Israel hatred are sown.
Update: More on this hateful individual here, including the fact his first stage partner was the Jewish comic Elie Semoun, and he denies he is antisemitic, saying he “has nothing against Jews in general.”
You be the judge.