Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Meet Dieudonné, the antisemitic “comedian” behind the Quenelle salute.
Warning: Extremely unfunny and offensive hatred and antisemitism
I’m posting this so you all realize what we are dealing with, and how the roots of Israel hatred are sown.
Update: More on this hateful individual here, including the fact his first stage partner was the Jewish comic Elie Semoun, and he denies he is antisemitic, saying he “has nothing against Jews in general.”
You be the judge.