Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
Meet Dieudonné, the antisemitic “comedian” behind the Quenelle salute.
Warning: Extremely unfunny and offensive hatred and antisemitism
I’m posting this so you all realize what we are dealing with, and how the roots of Israel hatred are sown.
Update: More on this hateful individual here, including the fact his first stage partner was the Jewish comic Elie Semoun, and he denies he is antisemitic, saying he “has nothing against Jews in general.”
You be the judge.