Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Highly Disturbing: Brazen Support Of ISIS In Jerusalem? (Updated) - April 28, 2015
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
Meet Dieudonné, the antisemitic “comedian” behind the Quenelle salute.
Warning: Extremely unfunny and offensive hatred and antisemitism
I’m posting this so you all realize what we are dealing with, and how the roots of Israel hatred are sown.
Update: More on this hateful individual here, including the fact his first stage partner was the Jewish comic Elie Semoun, and he denies he is antisemitic, saying he “has nothing against Jews in general.”
You be the judge.