Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- Israel Agrees To All BDS Terms - March 5, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon To Be Rerouted Through Al-Aqsa Mosque - March 4, 2015
- Israeli Parking Masterclass: The Snuggler - March 4, 2015
- George Doesn’t Like To Be Silenced - March 2, 2015
- Separated at Birth: The Pink Panther Edition - February 28, 2015
About 5 days ago I opened up a new Twitter account called Posters4Israel where I share informative pictures to the Land of Twitter. It got over 100 followers in the first 24 hours so I guess it’s off to a good start!
Occasionally I have time to create my own posters. If the poster does well on Twitter, I’ll post it here as a kind of “Greatest Hits”.
Here’s the 1st of the bunch with 57 retweets and 20 favourites as of this posting!
— Posters4Israel (@Posters4Israel) January 5, 2014
The moral of this post? The receiving party of a Palestinian rock attack if almost never a tank or a “heavily armed soldier”. And more often than not, it’s nothing more than a Pallywood Production filmed at Paliversal Studios.