Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- …And Then Pope Francis Called Him An “Angel Of Peace” - May 16, 2015
- Zionist Self-Driving Cars Of Death™ - May 14, 2015
- Game Review: Angry Jew - May 10, 2015
- It’s Official. The United Nations Hates Women. - April 14, 2015
- Top 12 Most Surreal Responses To @Israel’s Tweets - April 12, 2015
About 5 days ago I opened up a new Twitter account called Posters4Israel where I share informative pictures to the Land of Twitter. It got over 100 followers in the first 24 hours so I guess it’s off to a good start!
Occasionally I have time to create my own posters. If the poster does well on Twitter, I’ll post it here as a kind of “Greatest Hits”.
Here’s the 1st of the bunch with 57 retweets and 20 favourites as of this posting!
— Posters4Israel (@Posters4Israel) January 5, 2014
The moral of this post? The receiving party of a Palestinian rock attack if almost never a tank or a “heavily armed soldier”. And more often than not, it’s nothing more than a Pallywood Production filmed at Paliversal Studios.