Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Arab Social Media Going On A Wild Goose Chase - August 2, 2015
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
Meet Hani Abu-Laila, and his pet rock.
The article goes on about how he tended his fields in Qusin, and found a rock in the form of “historic Palestine” (that only ever existed for two years in the 40’s, between the Jordanian independence and the Israeli independence). Hani said he intends to keep it so that his grandchildren consolidate their love for Palestine.
I just hope noone from Hamas takes hold of it, as they will break off the Gaza Strip, and proceed to throw it on someone’s windshield.
Update: Now with video goodness.