Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Saeb Erekat, the chief Palestinian negotiator over the weekend again ruled out the notion of Palestinian recognition of Israel as a Jewish state. Speaking at a Munich conference, on a panel with his Israeli counterpart Tzipi Livni, Erekat said the demand was unacceptable: “When you say ‘accept Israel as a Jewish state’ you are asking me to change my narrative,” he claimed, asserting that his ancestors lived in the region “5,500 years before Joshua Bin-Nun came and burned my hometown Jericho.
I’d have loved to have sunk my teeth into this one, but Elder of Ziyon beat me to it. With a video to boot. So why reinvent the wheel (after all, it was clearly invented by Saeb Erekat’s ancestors)