Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
The Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights (SPHR) describes itself as “a student led club at the University of Western Ontario..a human rights club that is dedicated to nonviolent forms of protest and resistance” which “aims to educate people about the daily struggles of the Palestinians and..try to educate others by drawing parallels between the historical and recent struggles of other humans around the globe.”
They also paint themselves as a tolerant bunch.
Please be advised that this is a safe space where, racial, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, dehumanizing or degrading language is not and will not be tolerated. All opinions are welcomed and respected as long as they do not infringe on the rights of others.
I say all of this as an introduction to this tweet of theirs.
oops I got my red slurpee all over your sign SORRY! pic.twitter.com/adRjqFmCeE
— SPHRUWestern (@SPHRUWestern) March 4, 2014
Vandalizing a sign. And not even a particularly pro Israel one, but one advocating for PEACE between Israel and the palestinians.
Think about that for a second. They object to a sign promoting peace. So much so that they lose all pretense of tolerance.
Which has to make you wonder: what is it that they truly want?
Only I don’t wonder. I already know the answer.