Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Arab worker stabbed to death by coworker in central Israel screams the headline from Ma’an News.
You have to get to the second last line to get the context.
Spokeswoman Luba Samri explained in a statement that a brawl broke out between two employees of a meat factory near Natanya after they ended their night shift. As a result, one of the workers stabbed the other injuring him critically and he died shortly afterward, according to the spokeswoman.
Israeli police arrived and started investigations and a manhunt after the suspected killer, who was identified by coworkers as an Arab man from Affula in his 30s.
The suspect, according to the statement, was arrested later in his house in Affula.
In other words, the killer is also an Arab.
If they are going to play the ethnicity game, why didn’t the headline read Arab worker stabbed to death by Arab coworker in central Israel?
I’m betting it’s because they want to give the impression of Israeli Jews as stab-happy lunatics.
Shame for them they did not realize that the very photo accompanying the article says more about how the very group they are trying to demonize acts towards the Arab population.