Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
President Barack Obama does not call the oldest surviving former president for advice.
That’s according to former president Jimmy Carter, who told NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell in an advance clip of Sunday’s “Meet the Press” that he and the current president have a fractured relationship over Middle East policy.
“That’s a hard question for me to answer, you know, with complete candor,” Carter said in response to Mitchell’s question about why Carter’s other successors — Clinton, both Bushes, and even Reagan — called upon him, but not Obama.
“I think the problem was that — in dealing with the issue of peace in between Israel and Egypt — the Carter Center has taken a very strong and public position of equal treatment between the Palestinians and the Israelis. And I think this was a sensitive area in which the president didn’t want to be involved,” he added.
With all due respect, Obama seems to be doing a good enough job screwing up the US-Israel relationship without the advice of peanut boy.
In other news, doesn’t Carter look like he’s got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel?