Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Photographer James Mollison has created Where Children Sleep, a “collection of stories about children from around the world, told through portraits and pictures of their bedrooms.”
This site has a number of the photos, but the one for me that stood out is this one of Douha from Hebron…followed by her bedroom.
That really says it all.