Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
The London Evening Standard published an OMG story.
Two worshippers celebrating the Jewish holiday of Passover braved intense heat to free the child from a car seat after hearing the family’s screams for help. An elderly man who had become panic-stricken and was unable to unfasten his seatbelt was also dragged free. Two other passengers managed to flee before the silver Peugeot 307 exploded.
Their photos are indeed dramatic.
The passengers in that car were lucky to be in front of a North London synagogue.
The two men, one named locally as Moses Kupermann and the other a visiting Israeli national … were both praised for their “heroic” actions.
“One of the men is called Shlomo and he is an ex-Isreali soldier. He judged that the car was not going to blow up straight away and went to help. He was very brave. “The family in the car were beside themselves and in shock. Shlomo is a lovely chap and he hasn’t been in this country for very long.”
Spell it Israeli or Isreali, a really good story, except for those London BDSers.