Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
Fellow pro-Israel blogger and former Israellycool contributor Elder of Ziyon is a poster boy for..posters.
One of his popular series is his Apartheid Israel series, which shows the ridiculousness of apartheid accusations levelled against Israel.
One of the posters of this series features former Miss Israel Rana Raslan. An Israeli Arab.
So effective is this poster in rebutting the apartheid accusations that the BDSholes and Israel haters took the time to create their own response.
There’s just one problem.
Amy Kleinhans was crowned Miss South Africa in 1992, the year following the repeal of South Africa’s apartheid laws. It was the official end of apartheid that paved the way for her participation to begin with.
So the Amy Kleinhans poster actually reinforces the point about the Israel-Apartheid comparison being erroneous.
Who feels like a dipsh*t now? (hat tip: Cliff)