Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Dancing Behind People in Jerusalem - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Kicks Jewish Baby In Stroller - September 29, 2015
- Israellycool Reader Avital Wins Freedom of Expression Cartoon Award - September 29, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Human Rights Advocate Attacks “Apartheid” Accusation and BDS - September 27, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinians In Act Of Attempted Murder - September 25, 2015
Today, Google Israel has used the following doodle on it’s search page to celebrate Yom Ha’atzmaut:
Nice graphic, but as Deebo tweeted:
This picture is just wrong. The girl pushing the wheelchair is wearing 80’s rollerskates. That can’t be safe. pic.twitter.com/pLUu4m7Ee9
— AntiDouchebagIsraeli (@NotAntiSemitic) May 6, 2014
Speaking of dangerous, look at the version some Israel hater created.
Seems reminiscent of a certain, badly produced Hamas movie Judge Dan posted about yesterday.