Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Today, Google Israel has used the following doodle on it’s search page to celebrate Yom Ha’atzmaut:
Nice graphic, but as Deebo tweeted:
This picture is just wrong. The girl pushing the wheelchair is wearing 80’s rollerskates. That can’t be safe. pic.twitter.com/pLUu4m7Ee9
— AntiDouchebagIsraeli (@NotAntiSemitic) May 6, 2014
Speaking of dangerous, look at the version some Israel hater created.
Seems reminiscent of a certain, badly produced Hamas movie Judge Dan posted about yesterday.