Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
The Rolling Stones are playing in Tel Aviv Wednesday night. And although the rockers haven’t touched down in Israel yet* , nothing quite says it is actually gonna happen like this song vote on their official site.
I wonder how many of my religiously observant friends – for whom the Stones kindly delayed the concert due to the Jewish festival of Shavuot – voted for Bitch.
* ok, they are here now