Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
The Rolling Stones are playing in Tel Aviv Wednesday night. And although the rockers haven’t touched down in Israel yet* , nothing quite says it is actually gonna happen like this song vote on their official site.
I wonder how many of my religiously observant friends – for whom the Stones kindly delayed the concert due to the Jewish festival of Shavuot – voted for Bitch.
* ok, they are here now