Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
The Rolling Stones are playing in Tel Aviv Wednesday night. And although the rockers haven’t touched down in Israel yet* , nothing quite says it is actually gonna happen like this song vote on their official site.
I wonder how many of my religiously observant friends – for whom the Stones kindly delayed the concert due to the Jewish festival of Shavuot – voted for Bitch.
* ok, they are here now