Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
The Rolling Stones are playing in Tel Aviv Wednesday night. And although the rockers haven’t touched down in Israel yet* , nothing quite says it is actually gonna happen like this song vote on their official site.
I wonder how many of my religiously observant friends – for whom the Stones kindly delayed the concert due to the Jewish festival of Shavuot – voted for Bitch.
* ok, they are here now