Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
3 בני משפחה מנצרת נעצרו בחשד כי איימו לפגוע בבן משפחתם בן ה-17 לאחר שזה הביע הזדהות עם שלושת הנערים החטופים בסרט שהעלה לרשת החברתית
— משטרת ישראל (@IL_police) June 17, 2014
3 members of a family in Nazareth were arrested on suspicion that they threatened to hurt their 17-year-old family member after he expressed solidarity with the three teenagers kidnapped in a movie spread via social networks
We believe this is the family of Mohammad Zoabi whose video message we posted (and which is proving so popular it’s hard for Israellycool’s servers to keep up).
We’re hoping and praying he stays safe: Arab society needs many more people like him not fewer.
UPDATE 10:57: Message from Mohammad:
Recently, I have been receiving a large amount of death and violence threats only for showing sympathy with the 3 innocent Israeli teens that were kidnapped in Judea and Samaria by terrorists.
Because of that I have decided meanwhile to keep a low profile.
I just felt that I have to inform you all that I’m OK, and I’ll be OK.
And I will continue to speak up for what is right, as long as I’m not hurting innocent people.
I’m safe and I will be safe, especially in a great country like Israel.
Am Yisrael Chai
Mohammad Zoabi[Message repeated in Hebrew]
A message from Mohammad Zoabi – please share. pic.twitter.com/nWOic9bGR3
— David Ha'ivri (@haivri) June 17, 2014