Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
My last post showing photos of palestinian children seemingly giving the “Three Shalits” gesture – as a way of rejoicing over the kidnapping of three Israeli teens – was (predictably) criticized by Israel haters who claimed it was using photos not related to the kidnapping, but rather the expression of support for Arab Idol winner Mohammad Assaf. There were even some pro-Israel folks who made the same point.
I acknowledged in that post that this may have been the case for at least some of those photos , but:
- All the photos were taken from Arab and palestinian Facebook pages celebrating the kidnapping, and were posted in this context
- Some of the photos really did seem to be of children making the Three Shalits gesture
So any charges of deliberately posting falsehoods was the online equivalent of “Hey, look there! A spider!”
I have now found some more photos of children being exploited in this way. Only here I am posting only those photos which are less ambiguous in showing children making the “Three Shalit” gesture, as opposed to supporting the Arab Idol winner.
Note these photos are all from Shehab TV Network, a site with half a million likes. Not a fringe movement.
Note the Arabic on their hands. Our Arabic speaker Judge Dan confirms this is the number of kidnapped boys. No Arab idol winner here, folks.
Near the flag it says “3 Shalits”, and on the fingers “Hebron”, and “water and salt”, a reference to the number of hunger striking men in Israeli detention
The Arabic says “1 2 3 Shalits”
The Arabic says “Shalits.”
Arabic on 1st finger says “three”, on the 2nd “Shalits”, and on the 3rd “Hebron Resist”
The Arabic on the right poster says “Yarmouk camp refugees with Hebron”, while the left poster says something about the kids of Yarmouk making the Zionists play in Hebron, with the hand drawing referring to the 3 Shalits.
That’s a Fatah headband.
Not the gesture, but the Arabic in the background reads “3 Shalits, Palestine”
Israel haters, try to explain these away.